Tuesday 12 July 2016

Child's Farm


In one of the many baby events that I shopped in during pregnancy I stocked up on a well known brand of baby bath products. I won't mention names but it is THE brand that springs to mind when you think baby products.
There was daytime bath, night-time bath, lotion, talc, shampoo and nappy cream, all of which I received samples of during pregnancy too, my cupboard was well stocked!

During a routine health visitor check I asked for rash advice as my son had struggled with mystery rashes from a very young age. The health visitor immediately told me what brand I'd been using.
"Its awful stuff" were her exact words as it was too harsh for babies skin.


I was mortified, wasn't this what everybody used?!

I then tried a few different brands (with extreme caution) fragrance free and all that jazz, and then my friend introduced me to Child's Farm.

She'd become an ambassador for them and gave me a sample of tangerine bubble bath.

I literally wanted to eat the bubbles! The smell was so amazing, my husband and I fought over who was getting in with my son! And as it's hypoallergenic and designed especially for sensitive skin, no rash either!

Child's Farm do an amazing range, even sun cream (my husband even took our sun cream samples in his bag a charity golf day!) My absolute favourite has to be the baby oil, it smells of holidays and doesn't leave your skin greasy at all. (I say this from personal experience because I've been so busy getting the hubby to rub my shoulders with it that it is yet to be used on my son!!)

I was so impressed that I became an ambassador for them myself and get to share free samples with my other mummy friends (we recently got their new baby range to try and its lovely too)

If you would like to try Childs Farm please visit their website I have a lovely 30% off code for you, just enter CFAMB145 at the checkout!

Quick Disclaimer: Childs Farm have not asked me to write this post, nor am I paid to be an ambassador! I just really like the products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment